Wednesday, March 15, 2006

In an impressive display of how things can go from bad to worse, I have:

1) Decided that my paper is utter shit and should most likely be started over. Bits and pieces of it will be salvageable, I suppose, but I need to find myself a goddamn thesis and stick with it.

2) Determined that really, everything else is going to hell too, so why don't we just put just about everything under the heading of "failure" along with the paper.

3) Lost what little self-composure I had for the day and broke into tears during the walk home.

4) Had my body revolt, leading to me almost throwing up before my stomach realized there wasn't anything in it to get rid of. Yeah, I may have caught the stomach flu that's going around. I wouldn't be surprised.

5) Almost achieved an interesting state of numbness where I'm just so overwhelmed that I'm unable to do much of anything at all.

I mean, I knew today wasn't going to be great, but really, I was hoping for something a bit better than this.

No comments: