Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Playlist du jour:

* Quasi - Poverty Sucks
Longwave - Everywhere You Turn
Luna - Weird and Woozy
The Decemberists - The Legionnaire’s Lament
The Weakerthans - Our Retired Explorer (Dines with Michel Foucault in Paris, 1961)
* The Mountain Goats - Dinu Lipatti’s Bones
* Neko Case - Dirty Knife
* Built to Spill - Untrustable Part 2 (About Someone Else)
* Mates of State - Think Long
The Magnetic Fields - Meaningless
* Head Like a Kite - Pour Me a Drink!
* Ambulance Ltd - New English
* Belle & Sebastian - The Blues are Still Blue
Beulah - Your Mother Loves You Son
Elliott Smith - Junk Bond Trade
Wilco - Kamera
Stars - Reunion
* Arctic Monkeys - Red Light Indicates Doors are Secured
Criteria - Self Help
...And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead - Caterwaul
Desaparecidos - The Happiest Place on Earth
Doves - Sky Starts Falling
* The Joggers - Ziggurat Traffic
* Eels - Bus Stop Boxer (from With Strings - Live at Town Hall)
Pedro the Lion - Of Minor Prophets and Their Prostitute Wives
Of Montreal - So Begins Our Alabee
Architecture of Helsinki - To and Fro
The Go Find - Summer Guest
Enon - Old Dominion
* B. Fleischman - From To

Whee... I didn't get my ToN paper done, so I hung my head in shame in class. *sigh* Last night, the sleep just won. It's been doing that a lot this semester, which I guess is okay for the most part. I just need to get stuff done. At least the weather is lovely right now - I sat outside for awhile today, which was great, except for the slight sunburn on my arms.

No comments: