Sunday, April 09, 2006

My head is reaching that awful numb state where I can't focus on much of anything and my eyes just seem to glaze over. This is bad because I need to accomplish the following things:

1) Finish reading the revised script for King Lear
2) Write my ToN paper so I don't have to hang my head in shame in class on Tuesday
3) Write cover letters so I can apply for internships
4) Do my taxes

And I just got an email from Adriano; he'd like to see 5 to 10 new pages of stuff for Wednesday. I've barely thought about my play lately. The most productive thing I've done is read No Exit, since that's the sort of direction it seems to be drifting towards. *sigh*

On the plus side, when I was sitting out by the science center, two little girls put a bouquet of dandelions on the arm of the chair I was using as a footstool and called me "lady." Their cuteness almost made up for the devil child in the mall yesterday. Almost.

No comments: