Monday, April 10, 2006

There was a voicemail for me from the manager of the costume shop saying that the costumes for my show are missing. They were in the dressing room, and now they're not. This is bad, obviously. I emailed the director, stage manager, and cast to see if any of them knew what had happened. I've only received a reply from the director, which, despite the RE: in the subject line, is not actually a reply in any way to my email. He didn't express concern about the missing costumes. Hell, he didn't mention the costumes period. The costumes for the show are missing, and the director doesn't even seem to care. Can you tell I'm a little upset? I will be really happy when the show is over. From now on, I'll stick with dramaturgy, I think.

Right now I'm attempting to finally revise/expand my position paper. It's going alright, I suppose. I can salvage most of the "this is what the article argues" stuff from my previous attempt, and then I just need to make a point. Right. "Just." Blarg.

Edit: The stage manager has the costumes, apparently. While I'm glad that they're not gone for good, I'm still grumpy over things like lack of communication and... Oh, I don't even know what all is making me grumpy at this point.

No comments: