Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Playlist for the week... A pretty good show, all in all, I think.

* Head Like a Kite - Noisy at the Circus
* Rouge Wave - Are You On My Side
Longwave - Everywhere You Turn
Elf Power - Drawing Flies
* Arctic Monkeys - A Certain Romance
The Arcade Fire - Wake Up
* Quasi - Invisible Star
* Little Mountain - Draw a Little <3 in the Sand
Elliott Smith - Sweet Adeline
* Voxtrot - Soft and Warm
Final Fantasy - This is the Dream of Win and Regine
* Albumen - Circle Down
* Neko Case - Margaret vs. Pauline
Neutral Milk Hotel - King of Carrot Flowers Part 1
* Belle & Sebastian - For the Price of a Cup of Tea
*Tapes ‘n Tapes - Just Drums
Stars - What I’m Trying to Say
* Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Cheated Hearts
Asobi Seksu - Sooner
Beauty Pill - Rideshare
* The Crabs - I Surrender
Enon - In This City
* Mates of State - Punchlines
Sleater-Kinney - The End of You
Built to Spill - Made-Up Dreams
Yo La Tengo - Big Day Coming
Spoon - All the Pretty Girls Go to the City
TV on the Radio - Staring at the Sun
Beulah - A Good Man is Easy to Kill
* The Joggers - Era Prison

Enon may be at Worthstock this year. I don’t know for sure, but I hope it’s true...

No comments: