Tuesday, April 04, 2006

So apparently there was a memo about a mass exodus of MLers that I missed. So many people are trying to live elsewhere next year. Which is cool and all, except I now have this feeling of being abandoned. It's totally not intentional, I know. But I was determined to stay in ML my senior year because I knew people here, because this is my social group that isn't made up of solely seniors. But half of that social group is leaving now, it seems. And that sucks. Yeah, ML will still be ML, but... I don't know. There are a few people whose departure completely took me by surprise. And those are, of course, some of the people I was most looking forward to leaving near.

On the plus side: Katie got her SAM position, so she and Allison will be just a few doors down the hall from me next year. That's going to be nice.

In other news - today ended up being a mental health day. I was going to go to campus for dinner and my radio show, but then I started coughing a lot - the sort of coughing that I did the Tuesday from hell, where I nearly throw up. So yeah. I need to get some cough syrup tomorrow so this thing will just go away.

No comments: