Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Operation branch out into other social groups to prevent being depressed when all my friends graduate seems to have begun in earnest. Interestingly, it has not begun intentionally, it's just sort of happening. I know some people, so I sit with them and chat, and other people are there, so I start talking to them, and so on. This has led to me sitting outside of the science center in the sun two days in a row (hence the sunburnt arms) and sitting out in the hall just now drinking birthday wine with people. It's nice.

Of course, I will still be horribly sad come graduation of this year. Also, I will not be able to partake in any of the possible post-graduation festivities (trips, etc), which is sad. But at least I'll be here to see everyone graduate.

Off to do some work now, then sleep. Because sleep is good.

No comments: