Sunday, April 27, 2003

As soon as I posted that last post, my mom wandered into the room and asked me if I was doing okay. Which reminded me of something I was going to post about.

As I mentioned before, I worked on sort of cleaning my room today. Which meant that I was isolated in my room (duh)... Which means I was not very sociable. I did not think this would be a problem, since it was at my mom's request that I was cleaning my room in the first place... (Believe me, I was more than willing to let the chore go ignored until June or so... It's a scary mess; it might eat me up and spit out my bones...) Anyways, throughout the day, my mom kept asking me if I was alright. I said yes, because, well, it was the truth. After the second time, I had to inquire why she was asking. Apparently it was because I was being so quite, or something. Which in itself is not odd, but I suppose I was being fairly talkative and outgoing yesterday (That's what being well-rested will do to you)... And then I went out, and then today I was more reserved. So she was afraid something had happened that had upset me, I guess.

Hmm. It's sort of nice to have a parent who's perceptive enough to know when things are awry... This time was a false alarm, but she's usually right. Though when she's right I don't always want to have to talk about it... It all depends. But it's nice to know that I have the option.

No comments: