Monday, April 07, 2003

*sniffle* I'm not faring well. *sneeze* These allergies (I think it's allergies, anyways, not entirely sure) just came out of nowhere and have completely wiped me out. Sure, I've had a runny nose for awhile, but that's normal for me. Today I was hit with a constant drippy nose and impressively loud sneezes... My nose is red from the cheap school tissues, and my throat is sore... Blech. This sucks. I would love to just sleep the sickness away, but that's not really an option right now. Gah and yarg.

I finally got that annoying patriotism essay done. Thank goodness. If the guidance office calls me again and tries to hand me another application for some scholarship/award/whatnot, I'm tempted to be very ungrateful and just turn around and walk out the door. I won't actually do it, of course, but the idea sounds very nice.

I think I shall go sulk about being sick some more. *snuffle* It'll keep my mind off the packing I should be doing for the music trip to Atlanta.

No comments: