Monday, April 14, 2003

I made it through the music trip without any permanent emotional damage, I believe. I'll get around to relating some of the interesting experiences of the trip eventually... But not now. I'm tired... And I have to unpack some of my dirty laundry and get my stuff ready for school tomorrow and all that jazz. Which leads me to another note: I borrowed a friend's Chicago soundtrack (even though I haven't gotten around to seeing the movie yet) and now I have all the music stuck in my head. It's great fun.

I've missed my computer and the Internet quite a bit. It wasn't as bad as I had feared (I acknowledge the fact that I am indeed a computer junkie and Internet addict) but it's still very nice to be able to check my email again.

Off to bed now... In my own comfy bed... Yay!

No comments: