Tuesday, April 22, 2003

I've decided that I don't really care enough about the Atlanta trip to write about it... My trip to California, though... It was great. Claudia, thanks again for letting me come... All of the people I met... You're all very cool and interesting and fun to hang out with... I hope to see you again. And that guy in the Milli Vanilli t-shirt riding the unicycle? Yeah, that was kind of odd... And to everyone in general: The music in the Cowboy Bebop movie is cool. Even if you don't like anime, see the movie just for the music.

I'm looking at Mama Cat's Livejournal, and she has posted a whole bunch of quiz results, so guess what you get now?

Tatyana
You are Tatyana from Tchaikovsky's "Eugene
Onegin"!
You're definitely a dreamer, and though you may
seem reserved you're actually a very warm and
passionate person. Unfortunately, not a lot of
people get to know the real you since you tend
to keep to yourself and your books. You love
deeply--just try not to get too crushed if
things don't work out.


Which DIVA are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Innocently Sexy
What Type of Sexy Are You? (with pics)

brought to you by Quizilla


I scored
86¼%
on the classic 400 Point Purity Test!
Take the test here!


I was going to work on my Frankenstein paper, but it looks like I'll try to go to bed early instead... Yay.




No comments: