Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Sketti.net lives! Right now it can only be accessed through skettinet.kicks-ass.org... And it's pretty slow... But you know what? No one cares. Because Sketti is back! Booyah! For the benefit of the people who read this who aren't familiar with Sketti (I'm thinking that's... um... One person (Claudia) and maybe a few others (mysterious individuals who I am unaware of)... (ooh, check out the parantheses inside the parantheses))... Uh, where was I? Skett, right. Sketti.net is a website/forum where a group of my friends post... It's been down for a year or so... Anyways, from an outsider's perspective, it's a lot of inane and odd posts/ramblings. Even from an insider's point of view it's pretty inane. But that's okay, because we don't have lives, and we really don't care. Booyah.

I leave for Atlanta tomorrow, and I won't be back until sometime late Sunday. It's highly doubtful that I will have any access to the Internet while I'm there, so the earliest I'll be posting again is most likely Monday. Sorry children, you'll just have to live without me. I'm pretty sure that you'll survive. If you can't, well... um... I feel sorry for you.

No comments: