Monday, April 28, 2003

Hmm. It has come to my attention that some people have come up with some... uh... interesting assumptions based on my post from April 26th. So let's get some things cleared up:

I stayed up until 2 am on Thursday night/ Friday morning, working on my Lit paper because I had been too stubborn to ask for an extension. On Friday night, after the Junior/Senior reception, I got home at the respectable time of midnight. I was in bed by 12:30, and then proceeded to sleep for about 13 hours. This large block of uninterupted sleep is what made me so happy. I am usually sleep deprieved, and since I got less than 3 hours of sleep Thursday night, I was quite pleased to catch up on my rest.

If this extra information means nothing to you: yay for you, you most likely did not read into my post too far and come up with unfounded inferences.
If this extra information disproves some theory you had about what I did Friday night: really, you should have known better in the first place. Honestly. Good grief.

And hopefully this is the end of that.

No comments: