Saturday, April 05, 2003

I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I get straight A's, I've never gotten a referral or detention. I've only been grounded once in my life (and it doesn't count for much, since my parents didn't inforce it... It was more of a threat to be grounded...) All in all, I am your standard "good girl". In light of this, people's apparent paranoia about me becoming pregnant strikes me as hilarious. The latest incident of this ever-growing fear? My English teacher. She had a dream the other night, and in the dream my boyfriend and I were in the teachers' cafeteria, just hanging out and talking with people. I was pregnant and not going to attend Swarthmore. Instead, both my boyfriend and I were going to the local community college and didn't seem to care too much. My teacher apparently woke up distaught... And I laughed hysterically when she told me about it. I find this whole thing amusing and strange. Why are people worried about this? And only with this current boyfriend, no others? *shakes head* It doesn't make sense to me...



No comments: