Tuesday, May 13, 2003

AP tests are over. The chem exam merely harassed me (Damn you, short answer questions 5 and 6! Curse your ink and paper and your souless words!); it did not brutally maim me as I had feared. Psych was practically enjoyable after that.

I am happy and mellow and relaxed and all that other good stuff right now. I'm sure I'll be back to being stressed and sleep-deprived tomorrow, but for this one afternoon/evening, I am fine and dandy. After I got done with the psych exam, I came home and did nothing. I lounged about in the front yard, read some, napped some... But I did nothing "productive"... And I thoroughly enjoyed it. For the first time in a long while, I sat down and watched TV (Okay, that sounds really pathetic... Yes, the highlight of my day has been being a lazy couch potato... But dammit, I don't get to do that much). That led to my lovely discovery of the day: Gilmore Girls. I've never watched it before *ducks to evade possible projectile objects from Claudia's direction*, but I watched tonight and got hooked. The downside: I have barely any backstory on any of the characters (not a huge deal, but it would be nice), and I've missed what, 2 or 3 seasons? Still, it was an hour well spent.

So, all in all... Happiness.

No comments: