Monday, May 05, 2003

I enjoy Monday nights. They're rather entertaining. So I'm kinda sad that tonight was the last time I'd be going to pizza night for awhile. Okay, I know that this is a self-imposed exile. I could still go. But the various comments and such that still persist after 3 and a half months are annoying enough. I really don't feel the need to be exposed to a whole new group of guys who will make similar, oh-so-witty cracks... Therefore... No more pizza night for me.

The AP Lit exam was not as bad as I had feared. I am relatively confident that I did well on it. The remainder of the take home chem test... Well, that sucked. I didn't do any more work on it last night. I just did the whole thing after school. I went to Stew's room at around 2:40 or so, and managed to leave at 5:20. That's gotta be some sort of record for after-school help... I'll admit that I wasn't completely focused, though. There were a few other people there, and we were joking around quite a bit. So I might have gotten done sooner if it hadn't been for that... But it wouldn't have been half as entertaining.

I got on the computer half an hour ago to work on a close reading for Lit. I have not even started yet. Gah. Damn my lack of focus...

No comments: