Friday, May 16, 2003

I feel like I should be attacking this head-on, not side-stepping anything... But I don't know how to be direct about it, because I really don't know what the problem is. Something is just off. And there's also the fact that being sort of direct (in a "let's talk about this stuff" way) is what led to this in the first place. And well, it obviously didn't seem to do much, because I still feel about the same as I did Wednesday afternoon.

Gah!!!!!!!

This sucks. I hate the teen drama/angst factor that is so prevalent in my life at the moment. Like I said before, I'd much rather have the romantic comedy thing going on. But that's definately not what's happening.

This is it. I am forcing myself to pry my fingers off the keyboard, turn off the computer, and go upstairs. Jesus. This is pathetic... But also a rather good indication of just how much this is bothering me. Double gah.

No comments: