Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Tragedy struck today. Okay, maybe not.

The first thing you should know is that I have a stuffed rat (Don't give me that look! He's very fuzzy and cute.). His name is Paco (Paco the Packrat, haha). He usually sits on my bed, but I have a tendency to knock him off in my sleep. Which is how he ended up on the floor today, I guess. Anyways... I walked into my room after school, and he was sitting on the middle of my bed, which struck me as odd. I picked him up... And his tail was mutilated. I think the vacuum tried to eat it. It looks bad -- I think we're going to have to perform surgery, give him a replacement tail. Poor guy.

I finally got my pictures from Atlanta and California developed. I had a few pictures from Christmas on the first roll... That's just sad.

Go check out the new Sketti. It's very nice.

No comments: