Tuesday, May 06, 2003

This makes me smile with devilish glee:

rabbit
Mean lil fellow, arn't you?


What Monty Python Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


I was going to say it made me happy, but I've used that recently. I felt the need for some variety. And I also like smiling with devilish glee. It makes me happy...

Dammit. I resorted back to the "It makes me happy" line. Must stop that...

I want food. Where is my father? He's supposed to bring dinner home. It's past 8... I'm hungry. I refuse to start my homework until after dinner (No, there is no good reason why, other than I want to stay on the computer until then...). At this rate I'll start my homework at about 9. Rar. And I was hoping to get to bed at a decent hour, too. Gah. Dad, stop playing golf and come home. Good grief.

He's home. I can now consume food. Hallelujah.

No comments: