Thursday, May 15, 2003

This week has been interesting, for lack of a better term.

I feel better than I did before. But I'm still not exactly sure what to think, I don't really know what's going on to some extent. I don't know where I stand. I'm unsure, I'm uncertain, and it's driving me crazy. Well, not crazy, perhaps, but it is definately annoying and unsettling. Confound it.

Sometimes I wish life was like a movie. A romantic comedy, perhaps, maybe like 10 Things I Hate About You. Sure, the plot would be pretty bland, but in the end you'd feel all happy and good and everything would work out according to the obvious plan. The good guys win, the couple falls in love, etc, etc -- everything turns out well and is package in an appealing way. I guess I would get bored with it after awhile... But for a short time, it would be nice and simple.

No comments: