Saturday, May 10, 2003

I'm taking a break from studying psych. The AP exam is Tuesday. I'm sure I'll do fine, but I'm studying anyways. My AP chem test is also Tuesday. I should study for that, but I keep putting it off. I enjoy the class, and I have a good grade in it, but... I don't think I'm going to do well on the exam. Take away my notes and give me questions over everything I'm supposed to know, and I'm bound to flounder. I'm not sure why, but chemistry information just doesn't stick with me as well as say, English or psychology... Reason number "somewhere in the thousands, I've lost count" for why I'm majoring in English, perhaps double-majoring in psych.

The girls' track team set 4 school records at Western Big 6 yesterday, 2 of which were also meet records. Yay girls.

No comments: