Tuesday, May 06, 2003

We did speed work in track today... And I made it through all of it for the first time in at least a month. And it was fairly nasty, too. We did a pyramid: 100m, 200m, 300m, 400m, 400m, 300m, 300m, 200m, 200m, 100m, 100m. That's a grand total of 2600m of running. (Go my mad math skills!) One one hand, I'm very proud that I finished it and very glad that I survived. On the other hand, I hurt. If my legs could talk, they would be yelling the foulest of curse words at me. And I just know that tomorrow I'm going to feel extremely sore. But it's okay... Because I was going to hurt no matter what. At least this way I have the satisfaction of knowing I finished what I started.

Go check out Mama Cat's post about haiku error messages. I wish my computer did this... While the actual problems would still remain (read: my computer is a slow piece of junk), I would at least be inspired to curse my computer in a more eloquent manner.

I especially like this one:
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.


And this one is also pretty nifty:
Serious error.
All shortcuts have disappeared.
Screen. Mind. Both are blank.


And people say poetry isn't fun.








No comments: