Saturday, May 17, 2003

If you're trying to figure out my latest bout of cryptic angst... Don't. I think I'm over it. I'm feeling much better now. Yesterday started out really bad (Really, it is very unfair to have a horrible even occur before 8 am... I'm just not prepared to handle it that early), but improved from there.

Prom is tonight. Woo. I have to attempt to make myself look feminine and pretty. Hmm. It's a daunting task, especially when it comes to the hair. I don't care. I plan on having a good time, despite the fact that they will play very crappy music. Damn the crappy music. I can only here so much Nelly before my brain starts to writhe in pain. Unfortunately, that's about the time they decide to throw on that stupid cha-cha song, or whatever it is... The one that gives you instructions on how to dance to it and is too long and too annoying to be listened to. Then my brain just lapses into a coma and refuses to function until the song ends.
I'm considering bringing a copy of "Only in Dreams" or some such song and forcing them to play it. It would be cool; almost everyone but me would hate it, and I wouldn't really care. Then again, "Only in Dreams" is pretty long. Hmm. I wonder what else I could bring... Must figure this out. I demand at least one decent song to dance to. Just one. Is that asking too much?

No comments: