Monday, December 08, 2003

Alright, enough people (enough being two...) have asked about the drug thing that I might as well explain a bit further. But you'll be recieving no names, because... Well, just because.

A guy I know back in Quincy (a sort of friend... Never a close friend, but we hang out with some of the same people, and he's a good guy) moved into an apartment of his own sometime late this summer or so. He was already smoking some pot, but he started smoking some more. Some new neighbors moved in on the floor below, and they used some harder drugs. Apparently he got involved in that. I'm not sure what he was using... I know that he used some acid at least once, and maybe also some Ecstacy, but other than that, I'm not sure... Anyway, one night he was on some stuff, borrowed his mom's new car, and totalled it. He has since moved back in with his parents and checked himself into some sort of rehab/therapy thing.

So the whole situation is pretty sucky. He's cool and pretty smart. He's done some stuff at the local community college, and he went to a college out here in the East for about a semester... But he didn't like it, so he came back to Quincy. But I think he was looking into other 4-year colleges to transfer to sometime in the next year or so. And now this happens, and I don't know what's going to happen. I hope everything works out alright.

So. That's that.

No comments: