Sunday, December 28, 2003

I'm currently ripping some of my brother's many CDs onto my laptop. According to iTunes, I have a day's worth of music on my computer now. Isn't that special?

The rabbit is hopping about my room, trying to decide what he's going to do. I thought he was going to leave, but then he changed his mind. Now he's sitting in the corner, hanging out. Hopefully he won't start chewing on anything. That's really rather annoying, especially in the wee hours of the morning when I want to sleep. Because the moment I decide to ignore it, it will turn out he's chewing on something important, like an electrical cord or a book or something. So I have to wake up enough to find him and go and convince him that no, whatever he's chewing on is really not that tasty. Silly rabbit.

I leave for Chicago in a little less than a week... Yay! I'm looking forward to it -- for obvious reasons, of course, but also just for the chance to get out of the house and Quincy for awhile. I am enjoying my break and sleeping in and being lazy, but variety is supposed to be the spice of life, so I might as well go and be lazy in the Chicago suburbs for a few days.

I am now up to 1.1 days of music. Yay...


No comments: