Thursday, December 04, 2003

The possible awkward situations issue has been resolved for the most part. This is good, because the idea of playing an unusual version of Russian Roulette when I opened my door was not going over well with me. Now I'll know when to knock and when to just go right on in. Yay.

In other news, I'm tired. I really want to sleep. I may just end up sleeping here in the library for a bit this afternoon. But before I do that, I have to at least make an attempt to get some work done.

My basic work schedule for the rest of the semester...

Thursday, Dec 4th and Friday, Dec 5th: Work on English paper (due Friday at 5 pm)
Saturday, Dec 6th and Sunday, Dec 7th: Work on history paper (due Monday in class)
Monday, Dec 8th through Friday, Dec 12th: Work on another English paper, work on final portfolio for English (both due on Friday at 3 pm), work on final philsophy paper (due Friday by midnight)
Saturday, Dec 13th through Wednesday, Dec 17th: Study for history final (Wednesday), study for psych final (Thursday), do English take-home final (due Thursday)
Thursday, Dec 18th: After taking psych final, finish packing, head for the airport, and go home.

Sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it? And somewhere in there you have to fit in radio shows tonight and Tuesday, some stuff for my birthday this weekend, and some time to relax and sleep and such. Whee.

Oh... Last night I went to a debate between students representing some of the Democratic presidential candidates... Clark, Kerry, Edwards, Dean, and Lieberman were represented. The guys for Kerry and Lieberman were okay, but not spectuacular. The Edwards supporter was very energetic and interesting to listen to, but it was more because of the guy talking than the actual candidate. The girl for Dean was good, and the guy for Clark really knew his stuff. All in all, it was an interesting debate.

Okay. Off to do work.

No comments: