Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I've worked on my history a fair amount... But I still need to do more, get it cemented in my mind. But it's so hard. Gah.

I really don't want to see my grade for this class. I didn't do very well on the 3 quizzes, and while I know I will pass the class, it will not be with the sort of grade I have become accustomed to. But I guess that's part of coming to Swarthmore. And anyway, can I really be that upset when I've fallen asleep during lecture so much? No, I can't.

I also need to finish studying for psychology (tomorrow's project, after my history final is over) and pack. And I really should do my English thing as well, though in theory that's not due until the 18th... So I could do it at home on Friday. But I don't know if that's a good idea. However, at this point, I may have to. Hmm. I'm not sure how I should handle this...

I definately have to finish up history tonight. There's no other option. Psych can be tomorrow afternoon or evening. The English exam has a 2 hour time limit, so I guess I could either fit that in tomorrow or maybe I should do that between my psych exam and going to the airport. Hmm. I'm not entirely sure how much time I'll have then, though. My exam gets over at noon (I really doubt it will take all 3 hours, though...), then I need to eat lunch, do my last minute packing, and then I think my shuttle to the airport will be between 3 and 3:30 (but I need to check on that). So... Hmm. Doesn't look good. I guess I'll have to try to do it tomorrow, then. *sigh* I really should have done it this weekend, but I chose to be lazy instead. Shame on me.

Okay. Time to finish history.

No comments: