Monday, December 22, 2003

First update since I've been home. The lack of updates has been mostly due to the fact that the it's hard to spend lengthy periods of time on the Internet at the moment, since the 2nd phone line has decided to stop functioning.

Anyway. The trip pack was fine (my bag -- the Bag of Doom -- was too large, but the guy checking it was nice enough to let it slide), and sleeping in my big bed has been quite nice. I haven't done anything productive, really... Though I have watched some movies. I saw Pirates of the Caribbean (fun), Return of the King (great), When Harry Met Sally (cute), and Kissing Jessica Stein (good).

I've also gotten a chance to see some of my friends, which was nice. My boyfriend came to visit, but he's been sick most of the time... Flu, we think. I feel bad for him, the poor guy. But he's hung in there and handled my family and friends very well. He goes home early tomorrow... And then I get to see him again in a little over a week. (Go ahead Marci. I know you want to tease me.) Hopefully he'll be feeling better by then.

Most of tomorrow will be spent down in St. Louis with one of my brothers as I run around frantically doing all of my Christmas shopping. Then we'll swing by the airport and pick up my other brother and bring him home.

And now, I'm going to go catch up on my online comics and such. Whee!

No comments: