Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas is officially over now... It was a good one, though, even if (or perhaps because) it was pretty low-key. We decided to just go with lights on the tree and there were no extravegant gifts. A lot of books and CDs (and video games for me).

So in-between family togetherness things and such, I've been filling my ears with Tori Amos, Hey Mercedes, and Ozma. There are other CDs that also await my listening pleasure, but they'll just have to be patient and wait their turns. I've also been playing some SSX 3 (very fun) and, of course, Soul Calibur II (sooo addicting). All in all, quite a lot of fun. And I haven't even broken out the DDR stuff yet -- that'll be my exercise for the remainder of break, I imagine.

I didn't end up going to church last night... I just went to bed instead. It was probably the best move, since I felt much better today.

And now, a quiz:

cho
You're chocolate. You're the old soul type, people
feel that they have known you their entire
life. Many often open up to you for they view
you as thoughtful and trustworthy. Although
people trust you, you have a hard time trusting
them. You prefer to keep your feelings bottled
up inside, or display them very quietly. It is
alright to open up every once in a while.


Which kind of candy are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Mmm. Chocolate. Yummy.

No comments: