Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Very last radio show of the semester... I went the whole semester without repeating any songs, but for the last show I decided to do ahead and pick some of my favorite artists/songs that I had played this semester.
So here's the playlist:

*Mando Diao: Sheepdog
Pedro the Lion: When They Really Get to Know You They Will Run
Radiohead: 2+2=5
*Denali: The Instinct
Ozma: If Only I Had A Heart
Poe: Could’ve Gone Mad
Belle and Sebastian: Get Me Away From Here, I’m Dying
Modest Mouse: Paper Thin Walls
Damien Rice: Volcano
Dashboard Confessional: Bend and Not Break
Death Cab for Cutie: The New Year
Sleater-Kinney: The End of You
Pretty Girls Make Graves: Chemical, Chemical
(International) Noise Conspiracy: Smash it Up
Weezer: Only in Dreams

The Modest Mouse song was a request from my brother. He listened last night, and I felt special.

I had every intention of sleeping until noon today, since I don't have class. Instead, I woke up around 9:50 and couldn't fall asleep again. Gah. But if I get sleepy later today, I'm taking a nap, and I won't feel the least bit guilty.


No comments: