Sunday, April 18, 2004

I feel kind of crappy at the moment. What I thought could be my saving grace has disappeared and left me with what I had before, and while it's not the worst thing, it's also not the greatest. *sigh* If you asked me how I would have felt about this situation at the beginning of the year, I would have said it would have been fine, great even. But ever since fall break, it's been changing, and now I'm neutral toward the whole thing. And ever now and again other factors get tossed in that make me less than neutral, and that makes me more desperate to find something better. And ever attempt I've made so far has failed. And that just makes it worse, somehow. To know that I almost had it figured out, and then lost it. Only a few more days to worry about it now... On Wednesday it will all be settled. Whee.

No comments: