Monday, April 19, 2004

Looking at swimsuits right now. I know none of mine are going to fit, since I've had a small growth spurt over the past year. However, I'm not really sure if I should bother... I hardly ever go swimming. I feel like I should go more, though...

Ride the Tide starts on Wednesday night. We'll have three specs (prospective students) in our room. Yay for not having any floor space... Not sure what the heck we'll do with them for the first few hours -- we have the housing lottery to deal with and then chorus. I guess they'll just have to tag along or something. Or we'll have to hand them off to someone. I'm sure we'll figure it out.

I have a new toy: a MP3 player. It makes me happy. It will make me even happier after I get my iTunes files converted over and put on it... But as it is, Nell (who I bought it from) had some music on it that I've been enjoying -- Death Cab for Cutie that I hadn't heard, some The Decemberists, some Ani, and plenty of classical. Yay for new toys!

I dyed my hair last night. Actually, Rob dyed it for me. He did a good job, too. The color looks more brown than red, I think, but I still like it. Yay for having auburn hair and not light brown or dirty blonde or whatever my hair was doing before.

I need to go work on psych now. Excitement.

No comments: