Wednesday, April 07, 2004

I'm going to attempt to answer my questions for psych without finishing my reading. I feel bad, but I still have about 60 pages to go, it's already 10:45 pm, and I'm tired. Gah. And tomorrow night I get to study for astro and read two more books of Paradise Lost. And then comes the blessed weekend. But the weekend means that I should really catch up on astro reading, as well as finally finish up those damn cover letters and actually send them out so there's a chance I could maybe, maybe get an internship.

And all I want to do now is sit and do nothing at all. Maybe read a bit, but probably not. I'd like to talk with someone, just have a nice chat, but not really have to think about it much, just feel and respond. I want to sink into my bed and not get up for hours, days, forever. I want to sit in a warm bath until the water goes cold, then empty it out and refill it and do it again. I want to have a cat in my lap, warm and purring. I want my headache to fade away and have the world fade away with it as I close my eyes and sleep.

But I can't.

No comments: