Monday, April 26, 2004

So I've sort of figured out how I'm going to get to and from the Something Corporate concert on Sunday. At least I'm confident my friend and I won't be sleeping in the park or anything.

The Tuesday after that (May 4th), some people on my hall are probably going to go to the zoo. I'm used to the St. Louis Zoo, which is free, except for the special exhibits. The Philadelphia Zoo doesn't work that way -- admission is about $16 for adults. But they also have tiger cubs, so it's worth it.

I got my psych assignment -- the one that was due last week -- done this evening so I can turn it in tomorrow. Whee. Now I just have to do the reading and work for this week. And do the work for all my other classes, of course.

It's hard to believe that school is almost over... Only 4 more days of classes, then I finish up some papers and take some finals and I'm gone. It's kind of weird... But nice at the same time.

No comments: