Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Just finished my astro homework. It really shouldn't have taken me this long. But it did, since I got a late start and let myself be distracted.

We're thinking maybe Dana now. I'd be okay with that. I had crossed it off the list due to the scary halls (they zig and zag, yay for riot-proof hallways) and also because I wasn't sure if I should be in the same dorm as Matt. But I can deal with the hallways, and we do fine in the same dorm now... And it's a happy medium between our other options. Of course, this may all fall apart when we get to the lottery and realize that the 3 Dana doubles have just been snatched up. That would suck, and it's not that unlikely. So there is still a chance that we'll end up in Rob's room. It really just all depends. But at least it will be over soon.

No comments: