Sunday, April 25, 2004

Still working on my emo mix, and still have way too many songs. I guess that's just because I have a lot of emo and emo-ish music in general. At this point I could make a boxed set of emo mixes... Good grief.

I need to do work. I've started some research for my astro paper (which will be turned in on the later turn-in date, without the optional WA draft)... But I still need to figure out what I'm doing for my last Milton essay (yay for extensions). And I need to catch up with psych work, and then finals will attack and I need to be ready for those. Gah.

But after 3 more weeks, I get to go home, where I shall sleep and do things that aren't really work, like reading piles of books and such. Yay!

But that's 3 weeks away yet. So... Time to do some work.

No comments: