Thursday, April 15, 2004

It's almost 3 am. I just finished up my psych paper. Whee. That was fun. I'm not very happy with it, but at least I have something. Since my brain shut down ages ago, that's saying quite a bit. In fact, I don't know if my brain ever started working today. Well, it did function long enough for me to concoct a new housing scheme (the latest plan involves a quad in Wharton) and chat with Nell (whose MP3 player I have every intention of buying), but then it lapsed back into a not very productive semi-functional state. Which meant I didn't get much work done this afternoon (read: got no work done this afternoon), so I got to do it all after dinner and chorus. Starting a paper at 11 pm the night before it's due is not a good idea, and it's generally not something I would do. But I did it this time. And tomorrow I get to start a lab write-up the day before it's due, as well as do my Milton reading the day before it's due, perhaps finishing it right before class. Whee! And then next week I have another lab, an astro paper, picking my room, regular assignments, and perhaps the beginnings of an English essay. Such fun...

Oh. The playlist for my radio show on Tuesday night, the last one of the semester: (No WSRN playlist songs, since it was a special show.)

Jump Little Children: Too High
Rusted Root: Send Me on My Way
Jack Johnson: Flake
Eels: Dog-Faced Boy
Gorillaz: 19-2000
Radiohead: 2+2=5
Beta Band: B+A
Guster: Two Points for Honesty
Dispatch: Bats in the Belfry
Jeff Buckley: Last Goodbye
Save Ferris: One More Try
Dave Matthews Band: One Sweet World
The Postal Service: Such Great Heights
Cat Stevens: Moonshadow
Ben Harper: I Shall Not Walk Alone

In general the songs were longer and I talked more than usual. That's why there are probably fewer songs than usual. Anyway, it was a good show, I think.

Alright. officially 3 am now. Bed calls.

No comments: