Wednesday, April 21, 2004

So the housing lottery is over now. Thank god. That was way too stressful and not at all fun. When my number was called, it seemed Dana was still open. I was happy. I got to the Dana table to sign up. And then I was told it was closed. And I hung my head and sighed and walked over to the ML table and took Rob's room.

On the plus side, I know some people who are going to be in the basement, and they're cool, so we'll make hall life if it kills us.

We have specs right now. Well, right now they're off doing their own thing, but they'll come back sooner or later. One of them reminds me so much of Claudia that it's really kind of freaky. Similar height, hair color (or at least hair color when I first met Clauds), sort of a similar style, a fedora... It's really odd. She seems cool, though, as do the other 2 girls. So that's nice. Not sure how showers and such will work out tomorrow, though. That'll be interesting.

Time to work, or at least think about working.

No comments: