Tuesday, January 14, 2003

And because I'm addicted to this CD and it just seems rather appropriate right now, how about an assortment of lines from TBS's There's No 'I' In Team? (some taken out of context, so sorry)

I can't regret it, can't you just forget it...
I started something I couldn't finish
And if we go down, we go down together...


...Soaking in the sympathy of friends who never loved you nearly half as much as I do...

...Did I ever tell you that everything I know about breaking hearts I learned from you?
Well, it's true.
And I know, I've never done it with the style and grace you have.
I settled instead for making long term plans based on my mistakes.


...There's nothing worse... I swear, you have no idea.
...And I told myself that all I did was what I had to do.
But don't believe me, don't believe me, don't believe me.


I won't lie, it keeps me up til ungodly hours at night.
But I can't regret, so just forget it.
I started something I couldn't finish...


...Best friends means you get what you deserve...

...Take the time to talk about it
Think a lot
And live without it...


And what the heck, how about a few lines from Great Romances of the 20th Century as well?

...I love the way you'd roll excuses off the tip of your tounge
As I slowly fall apart


...This won't mean a thing come tomorrow
And that's exactly how I'll make it seem.
I'm still not sleeping,
Thinking I've crawled home from worse than this.


So please, please, I'm running out of sympathy.
I never said I'd take this lying down.


She says, "C'mon, let's just get this over with"

Yeah. Let's just get this over with.

No comments: