Thursday, January 16, 2003

Snow day. Which is at once grand and horrible. I had a chance to get some more sleep... But my little car isn't very good in bad weather, so I'm basically stuck here at home. And I really have a desire to go play Soul Calibur 2 until I develop blisters on my hands. Okay, maybe not that long, but you get the point.

Now some wonderful, somewhat appropriate Weezer lyrics...

How stupid is it?
For all I know you want me too,
And maybe you just don't know what to do...
Or maybe you're scared to say, "I'm falling for you."


- From El Scorcho


It's a crying shame I'm all alone
Not with you, nor her, nor anyone.
Won't you knock me on my head?
Crack it open, let me outta here!


- From Why Bother?


I can't confront you,
I never could do
That which might hurt you...
So try and be cool.


- From Say it Ain't So

Okay, I think I'm done leaving slightly cryptic messages through song lyrics. At least for now. Maybe I'll find some other ones later.

No comments: