Monday, January 20, 2003

Can the teen angst be over with yet? I'm tired of all this... The little feuds, the bickering... No one is every straight-forward... They never say what they really mean, what they really think... They never tell you what's really going on. It's always some sort of game, playing favorites, looking for attention, turning friends against each other... If you don't like someone, fine. Tell them, ignore them, whatever... Just don't be two-faced about it. Don't be all nice when they're there and then bash them when they're gone. And if you have a problem with me, for chrissakes just tell me. Don't let me hear it second-hand, after we've talked and I thought everything was dealt with.

Jesus. This whole thing is so screwed up. Half the time I don't even know what's going on anymore...

No comments: