Monday, January 13, 2003

I am in a somewhat better mood, I suppose - for the moment at least. I am, however, currently pissed off at the computer and its annoying shenanigans. Grr. I cannot wait until I get a new computer of my very own next year.

I am also disgruntled at the amount of chem homework I have to deal with. I have had a decent amount of time to do it, but I have been putting it off to do other things. Like read Wonder Boys, which I just finished tonight. So now I have a take-home test and a large amount of homework due tomorrow, and looking at it, I realize I really don't know what the hell I'm doing. This poses a problem. If I work on the homework, I might have a better chance of understanding what it is I'm supposed to get. However, that limits the time I have to work on the test. The test is due tomorrow; I could get away with turning in the homework on Wednesday or something. Meanwhile, I'm wasting time. Dammit. But I don't really care...



No comments: