Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Hmmm. 6 people can cause a fair amount of chaos/destruction in an hour and a half... Tomorrow is going to be very interesting.

Came across some quizzes in Mama Cat's journal and decided to take them for myself... And here are the lovely results:

I'm an Atheist!



Which Enemy of the Christian Church Are You?


Take More of Robert & Tim's Quizzes
Watch Robert & Tim's Cartoons




Okay, so the above isn't 100% accurate. I'm an agnostic, but hey, it's close enough for me.


obsessive compulsive


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?
brought to you by Quizilla


Interesting. I am definately an organization freak...

And finally:

Warrioress
You are the Figher Femme


Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


This just makes me happy.

For some reason, I find quizzes like these rather amusing... Hmm... That most likely does not bode well for my mental state, but oh well...


No comments: