Sunday, January 19, 2003

My mom seems to have a much higher opinion of me than I have of myself. She sees me as this completely wonderful, talented, loveable person... And my opinion is a bit different. So is she right, and does that mean I have really crappy self-esteem? Or am I right, and is she being naive? Or are we both wrong?
I know what some people think of me... Sometimes I wonder if I want to know what others think about me. It might be nice, but it would probably end up sucking.

In other news, the question of labels was approached by a friend of mine. Well, that's how I'm referring to it. Basically she asked if this one guy was now my boyfriend. I told her I don't know... Because, honestly, I don't know exactly what's going on in regard to that. I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner or later.

I was planning on working on homework now, but I am currently being a good friend and trying to help solve problems. Or at least listen to them. So the chemistry is just going to have to wait.

No comments: