Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Back from Chicago. It was a nice visit, and I already miss him some. But it's less than 2 weeks until I go back to school.

I'm hoping to make the most of that almost-2-weeks-long period. I haven't done anything very productive during break yet. But I did start reading a book on the train up to Chicago, and I have plans to finish it and read others before I head back to school and all the academic reading that entails. I also intend to sleep quite a bit, but I need to get into some semblance of a schedule before I go back to Swat, and I also need to get myself motivated to do things so that the new semester doesn't blindside me.

But I still have some time before I have to get into a schedule. So for now I'm going to stay up late and sleep even later.

No comments: