Saturday, January 17, 2004

Tomorrow (wait, it's after midnight -- today, then) is my last day at home. I want to go back to Swat, but I don't want to deal with a) getting up early and b) the weather. It's apparently really cold out East right now. Temperatures of 10 below and such. It's going to make the walk up to campus *so* much fun.

But going back will also get me away from the TV, which is good. I've watched way too much TV over break. A lot of random stuff on VH1 and MTV... And tonight I capped it all off with a new Disney Channel movie. I'm a sucker for Disney Channel movies. I have no idea why.

I really haven't accompished a lot of the things I was hoping to do over break, like read a lot and exercise, but it's too late to do anything about it now... And there's always the summer...

No comments: