Saturday, January 10, 2004

I have the music from Pirates of the Caribbean stuck in my head. It's quite stirring and enlivening. Or it would be if I had any energy that could be enlivened. My dad is beginning to think that I have mono or that I sleep too much. I still think I'm catching up for the months of sleep deprevation. Either way, I haven't been doing much. I was even supposed to go out tonight, and I didn't. I couldn't muster up the desire to go out and hang out at a crowded local punk show. It would have been fun if I was in the right mood, but I wasn't.

I did, however, make my way over to the high school today. I tried to go over there around 11:30, but they wouldn't let me in... Yay for security measures. So I had to come back at 1:30. Anyway, I came back, and I got to see some of my old teachers and such. It was pretty nice, but overall, I don't miss that school much, if at all.

All right. Going to go get some sleep.


No comments: