Monday, January 19, 2004

I'm back at Swat. My flight was slightly delayed, but it wasn't too bad. I got back around 8 and had time to unpack and hang out, which was nice.

I had my first class this morning... Astronomy. The prof seems cool, and I know quite a few people in the class... There's one guy from my hall, a girl and a guy from my CA group, and 2 girls from my English class.

That's the only class I had today... I went to the bookstore, got my books, got some lunch, and then went to the gym. I'm trying to go to the gym at least 3 times a week this semester, especially because I'm not taking any PE... We'll see if I last.

I got one of my "shadow grades" from first semester back... Psych... A-. Woohoo. Not bad for falling asleep at almost every lecture.

I also sort of learned how to play a bit of The White Stripes' "7 Nation Army" on guitar today. It's really pretty simple. Which doesn't mean I can play it well, of course, but at least I only screwed it up a little bit.

No comments: