Monday, January 26, 2004

Curse Target and their lack of milk crates. I want milk crates to make a table-like thing that will not fall apart every time someone bumps it. But Target failed me. I shall have to search elsewhere. Gah.

WSRN meeting was tonight... I filled out my app, will turn it in tomorrow, and will find out Friday evening if I got a spot and, if so, what time it is. Everyone, please cross your fingers and hope for Tuesday evening, because that would work with my schedule beautifully and make me immensely happy.

After being super-productive yesterday, I slacked off today. I feel somewhat guilty. But my nap this afternoon was very, very pleasant. So I really don't feel that bed.

Off to bed now, to be well rested for my astro class tomorrow (as well as my very first astro lab tomorrow night)... Whee.

No comments: