Friday, January 23, 2004

My quads hate me. The rest of my body doesn't seem to be that pleased with me, but my quads seem to really, really hate me. Owie.

I made a semi-serious commitment to the gym today... I got a lock and locker in the locker room. At $4 (and a chance to get $3 back if I keep my reciept), that's not a major commitment, but it sort of feels like it.

Less than an hour until English class. I'm looking forward to this class, but I'm also rather intimidated by it. Hopefully that fear will fade.

The dining hall has wintery decorations up. One such decoration is a stuffed penguin that's sitting in this sleigh thing. I noticed that the penguin had fallen over today at lunch, so I decided to set it upright. It turns out that this particular stuffed penguin makes noise. An odd chirping sound that does not seem very penguiny. It scared the crap out of me... But at least the penguin is standing tall again.

No comments: